10/05/2008

My new Blog

Welcome to my new Blog. This is a place where I will share stories from my life, my career, and generally ramble about whatever comes to mind. The plane in my header is my 1963 Piper Apache 235, and I will probably tell you more than you ever wanted to know about the type in future posts, but what can I say, I'm proud of my plane... :o) More to follow when something actually comes to mind... Until then, here are some videos from YouTube that I like. The first one I found, the others I made myself over the past couple years.


Just a cool video I found, sadly this plane crashed on 2-26-2006, killing the pilots.


Summer 2008 as seen from a pilots (mine) perspective in Southeast Alaska.


Scenes from my career in aviation from my private pilot days to an EMB-120 Captain.


Photos and video from my year flying in Hawaii.

1 comment:

Cherokee Dad said...

Congratulations A on your new blog. I look forward to reading of your new adventures way up there in Alaska and I look forward to seeing all your updated pictures. Your videos re great and can't wait to see more.